The easy answer to when you should give someone a Soul Letter would be right now! We all appreciate the comfort, validation, and sentiment that a Soul Letter brings, and I don’t think there is ever a bad time to do it. But if you are looking for a special moment, here are a few examples:
- You can leave your letters with your attorney or keep them in the same place as your will and other important papers. This way your loved ones will receive them after your death.
- A Soul Letter is a wonderful gift that can be given on any special occasion such as Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Christmas, Graduation, etc…
- A Soul Letter for your wife or husband is a wonderful Anniversary present.
- If your your loved one has been diagnosed with a terminal illness there aren’t unlimited tomorrows. Choose a quiet time to give them your Soul Letter and it will bring them great comfort during their final months, weeks, or days. Don’t wait till it’s too late.
- When a loved one or dear friend is going through a difficult time in their lives, a Soul Letter can be the encouragement they need to find their courage, resiliency, and strength.
- Start a new tradition and write an annual letter for your loved one to be given on a date of your choosing such as their Birthday, Thanksgiving, or the start of a new school year. In the years to come they will love reviewing what you wrote for them each year.